Creating an Effective Lift Team
Developing, implementing and maintaining an effective lift team requires as much planning as implementing a full SPHM program. This section provides resources to start a new lift team or review an existing one.
- Identifying the need for a lift team
- Creating a lift team structure
- Identifying who to hire?
- Job descriptions
- Training and education
- Communicating with your lift team
- Using technology with your lift team
- Evaluating the effectiveness of your lift team
- Lift team policies
- Integrating the use of the lift team with your clinical staff duties and responsibilities
- Creating a business case for a lift team
- Marketing your lift team